Springside Paving has been in the paving industry for over 30 years. During the past three decades we have completed countless quality projects that never were, and still never are, too big or too small. Our company has grown and thrived throughout the years because of hard work, great customer service and our ability to do the job right the first time.
To ensure that the job is done right the first time while providing Springside Paving customers with superior products, think safety first logooutstanding service and quality workmanship.
We specializes in all facets of asphalt paving, concrete and interlocking including residential, commercial and industrial projects.
I have known Springside Paving for a number of years through business projects throughout our facility. At all times I have found Springside Paving team to be dependable, reliable and provide quality work and most recently also have used their Snow service. John Yannetta, Plant Manager. BIC Inc
I want to take the opportunity to thank the team at springside paving I hired them to pave our driveway & next door. The crew was very polite, professional & on time I would recommend them anytime. Great job Guys Liz Mancera IN THORNHILL
After trying to get 3 other paving companies in my town to quote a pave and stonework job I was about to give up, until I found Springside Paving! Called on a Sunday night, and by Tuesday morning the owner was at my door to discuss my options! Honest and very good with communication were the 2 things important to be because I was burned by 3 other companies trying to get this job setup. Private User
I received many quotes for my driveway and some interlock work from various companies. Springside was very reasonable and professional. They explained what they would do and when they would be able to start. They were true to their commitment. Showed up on time, very clean and organized. They did excellent work. I would highly recommend them. C.G. Private User
Springside came out when they said they would, quoted a very competitive price and gave experienced breakdown of the process. The work was done with complete satisfaction and left very clean. Have already recommended to several family and friends! Ambro321 IN TORONTO
Springside Paving Ltd provides residential, Commercial and Industrial Asphalt Paving in: Aurora, Newmarket, Bradford and surrounding areas.
We aslo provide services in the Greater Toronto Area including Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Markham and Scarborough.
- How long has the contractor been in business? Lack of experience may result in costly mistakes in drainage, asphalt texture and quality. Quality of workmanship is important when preparing an area for asphalt paving, concrete or interlocking. Your warranty also is something to be concerned when dealing with a reputable contractor.
- Check references of other work done in your area. Verify your contractor has liability insurance and is in good standing with WCB. If your contractor isn't covered, accidents on the job may become your responsibility.
- Does the contractor own their own equipment and perform the work themselves or are they "subbing it out" to another contractor? Ensure your contractor is equipped to handle your project directly to avoid problems such as unnecessary delays resulting from warranty work also being subbed out.
- If your asphalt needs to be resurfaced, make sure your contractor is going to apply tack-coat to the existing pavement prior to laying fresh asphalt. Improperly cleaned and prepared asphalt will peel and crack over time.
- When comparing proposals, be sure to understand what asphalt thickness is being quoted. Some contractors may offer lower pricing, but provide less material. You'll want to know the compacted thickness of the finished asphalt.
- Make sure your paving contractor is licensed to work in your city/town.
Your new asphalt will soften and harden as temperatures rise and fall. Since the asphalt needs time to harden, you may want to be cautious and keep automobile traffic to a minimum for a couple of days and perhaps longer in hotter temperatures.
- Avoid using jack stands or car ramps unless a piece of plywood is placed under them to help distribute the weight.
- Excessive weight from large heavy vehicles can depress your new asphalt. Keep heavy trucks off your new asphalt.
- Turning your tires when parked could scar the asphalt.
-Don't park in the same spot every time.
- Try to protect against gasoline, oil and anti-freeze leaks.
Our company prides itself on expert workmanship and great service which includes building a trusting relationship with all of our customers. Springside Paving Ltd. individually engineers your project through every step of the process to ensure a high quality job that our customers will be more than pleased with.